Paper Tax Forms:
A limited number of tax forms are available at the library near the copier.
Other forms may be printed at the library for 10¢/side. Ask us to print them, use one of our public computers to print them, or print them out at the library from your own mobile device or computer.
You may also submit a request to the IRS to have federal forms and booklets mailed to you by filling out an online form or calling 1.800.829.3676.
Online tax forms:
- State forms are available at Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- The Federal forms -- The new Form 1040 for tax year 2018 is a shorter form and replaces all prior Forms 1040, 1040A and 1040EZ. The new Form 1040 is supplemented with up to six additional schedules. Forms are available at U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
Need help with your taxes?
- There is free tax prepartion available for qualifying taxpayers.
- The AARP will help you complete your tax forms on Wednesday morning between 8:00am and Noon at the Menasha library, beginning January 30 and ending on April 10. They will serve anyone of any age, but particularly if you are over 50 and need help with tax preparation. Call 920.215.1040 for an appointment and questions. Bring your Social Security card, a photo ID, last year's tax return, and other pertinent information and paperwork to complete your tax returns.
- Help with tax preparation is also usually available with VITA staff and volunteers at the Goodwill Community Campus, 1800 Appleton Road, Menasha, WI. Call 920.968.6044 for more information.
Tax forms available at the library are for individual use. They are not intended to be a resource for those in the tax preparation business.
Library staff members are not allowed to provide tax assistance or advise you on which forms you need.