The Library Board meets on the first Monday of every month at 6pm.
Attendees can either come in person or attend via Zoom (online or call-in).
The Princeton Library Board Meeting will be held at the library
424 W. Water St. Princeton WI 54968
6pm Monday March 1st
- Call to order
- Roll call of members
- Approval of minutes from February
- Friend's Report
- Review & approval of bills
- Director’s report
- Outdoor furniture purchase
- Staff member 10 year bonus
- National Library Week Incentives
- Security Camera policy
- Annual Report
- Pandemic precautions review
- loosen or tighten restrictions?
Join the Zoom Meeting online:
Join the Zoom Meeting via phone:
1 312 626 6799
Meeting ID: 889 7348 1505
The next meeting will be on Monday April 5th, 2021 at 6pm.